Trio join Brightlight's "They Wait"
TORONTO -- Jamie King, Terry Chen and Cheng Peipei on Friday joined the cast of Canadian producer Brightlight Pictures' supernatural thriller "They Wait," which begins shooting Monday in Vancouver.
Ernie Barbarash will direct the feature, which portrays two people unexpectedly thrown together to discover long-held secrets in Victoria, British Columbia's Chinatown district.
The producer credits on the project go to Brightlight principals Shawn Williamson and Stephen Hegyes along with Andrew Koster.
Vancouver-based Brightlight, which does a mixture of original production and service production for foreign partners, has recent credits that include Neil Labute's "Wicker Man," Pat Holden's "The Long Weekend," a comedy starring Brendan Fehr and Chris Klein produced as part of a pact with the U.K.'s Gold Circle Films and Uwe Boll's "Bloodrayne."
Brightlight and Boll are set to collaborate on "Bloodrayne 2," which will star Kristanna Loken and Ben Kingsley.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR