Trio rush to make 'Deadline'
Brittany Murphy, Thora Birch and Tammy Blanchard are starring in the psychological thriller "Deadline."
In the "Shining"-style feature, Murphy plays a scribe who travels to an abandoned house to write a screenplay. A bout of writer's block and other unforeseen events lead her to a psychological breakdown.
Sean McConville is making his directorial debut with the independently financed feature, which began principal photography Wednesday in Louisiana. Roger Betterton is producing. Marc Blucas also stars.
Murphy, repped by Paradigm, next appears in the thriller "Across the Hall."
Birch is repped by Special Artists Agency and Keep the Peace Management.
ICM reps Blanchard. (partialdiff)
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR