U.K. Talent Agency Troika Opens Literary Division
The young agency's clients include Michael Fassbender and Graham Norton.
LONDON – U.K. based talent agency Troika, whose clients include Michael Fassbender, Juno Temple and Graham Norton has opened a literary arm.
The fresh division adds another string to the young talent agency fast making a name for itself on the British agency scene.
Other existing clients with the agency include Kelly Reilly, David Walliams, Matt Lucas and Matt Smith.
Harriet Pennington Legh, formerly of Alan Brodie Representation, joins Troika as part of the startup literary division.
Pennington Legh represents amongst others, award winning playwrights Polly Stenham, DC Moore and Joshua St Johnston.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!