U.K. Talent Agency Troika Opens Literary Division
The young agency's clients include Michael Fassbender and Graham Norton.
LONDON – U.K. based talent agency Troika, whose clients include Michael Fassbender, Juno Temple and Graham Norton has opened a literary arm.
The fresh division adds another string to the young talent agency fast making a name for itself on the British agency scene.
Other existing clients with the agency include Kelly Reilly, David Walliams, Matt Lucas and Matt Smith.
Harriet Pennington Legh, formerly of Alan Brodie Representation, joins Troika as part of the startup literary division.
Pennington Legh represents amongst others, award winning playwrights Polly Stenham, DC Moore and Joshua St Johnston.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2