'True Blood's' Ryan Kwanten to Star in Canadian Indie 'Sex and Sunsets'
Jeremiah Chechik is slated to direct the adaptation of the Tim Sandlin novel, with a screenplay by Megan Martin about a failed writer-cum-dishwasher.
TORONTO - True Blood’s Ryan Kwanten is top-lining Jeremiah Chechik’s Sex and Sunsets for Canadian producer Serendipity Point Films.
Chechik will direct the screenplay adaptation by Megan Martin that is based on the novel by Tim Sandlin.
The Canadian indie will start shooting in August in Banff and Los Angeles.
Sex and Sunsets sees Kwanten play a failed writer-cum-dishwasher made famous for his many flaws and shortcomings in a blog.
Robert Lantos and Ari Lantos will produce, with Mark Musselman executive producing.
The film will be distributed by Entertainment One in Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and the Benelux.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR