'True Blood's' Sam Trammell Joins Thriller 'Deadweight'
Leah Walker's film is shooting in Sudbury, Ontario, with Laura Harris, Josh Close and Lina Roessler rounding out the cast.
TORONTO – True Blood’s Sam Trammell has joined the Canadian theatrical thriller Deadweight from director Leah Walker.
Trammell plays a young partner in a prestigious law firm, with Laura Harris (Defying Gravity), Josh Close and Lina Roessler rounding out the ensemble cast.
Deadweight, produced by Neophyte Productions, in association with Buck Productions, is shooting in Sudbury, Ontario.
Leah Walker, brother Jordan Walker and MacGregor Austin-Olsen share the screenwriting credits.
Producer credits go to Jordan Walker, Justin Kelly and David Anselmo.
Deadweight is executive produced by Sean Buckley, Michael Levine, Tom Walden, Eric Birnberg and John Kozman.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR