'Truth' docu aided by 'small miracles'
PARK CITY -- "I was 100 percent certain we weren't going to get nominated," said "An Inconvenient Truth" director Davis Guggenheim, whose film picked up two Oscar nominations Tuesday, for best documentary and best song. Despite stellar reviews and big boxoffice, he noted that the Paramount Vantage film missed key nominations, including the DGA, "so I didn't think the documentary branch would go for it."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR