TruTV Sets 'Impractical Jokers' Premiere Date, Releases Clip (Video)
The hidden-camera comedy series will launch with back-to-back episodes Dec. 15.
TruTV has set a premiere date for its new hidden-camera series Impractical Jokers: Thursday, Dec. 15.
The unscripted comedy, led by four friends Brian "Q" Quinn, James "Murr" Murray, Joe Gatto and Sal Vulcano, will launch with back-to-back episodes that day at 10 and 10:30 p.m. on the network.
The foursome will compete in awkward and outrageous hidden-camera hijinks. At the end of each episode, the losing competitor will have to attempt a mortifying challenge. the clip above, which shows the group attempting a trick at White Castle, gives a good taste of what the show is all about.
NorthSouth Productions (Say Yes to the Dress) produces the series, with Charlie DeBevoise and Mark Hickman serving as executive producers. TruTV's Robyn Hutt serves as executive in charge of production, with Mark Anstendig as exeutive producer.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'