TruTV Orders California DMV Series From Ashton Kutcher's Katalyst
"California DMV: Field Offices" will give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the people at the DMV.
TruTV has ordered a new series, California DMV: Field Offices (working title), from Ashton Kutcher and Jason Goldberg's production company Katalyst.
The series will provide a behind-the-scenes look at the people who work at the DMV at several offices and locaitons.
This marks the network's first project with the company, which has produced series like Punk'd, Beauty and the Geek and True Beauty.
“With California DMV: Field Offices, truTV is ready to jump behind the counter and see what really happens,” said Marc Juris, executive vice president and general manager of truTV. “This promises to be a fast-paced, fun series, and we’re excited to be working with Katalyst for the first time.”
“We’ve all spent time at the DMV, but few people know what it’s like to work for the DMV,” said Goldberg, co-founder and CEO of Katalyst. “California DMV: Field Offices promise to be a glimpse at what DMV workers experience, from strange to hilarious.”
The series will be executive produced by Katalyst. Hedda Muskat serves as an executive producer with truTV's Anthony Horn as executive in charge of production.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR