TruTV Renews 'Hardcore Pawn' for Season 7
The cable network's top-rated series has already banked 100 episodes and inspired a Chicago-based spinoff.
TruTV has signed on for another season of Hardcore Pawn.
The cable network's top ratings earner, which recently shot its 100th episode, will air a seventh season this year.
The news comes as little surprise given Hardcore Pawn's continued strong performance for truTV. The current run opened to its biggest audience ever (3.1 million viewers, 1.4 million of them adults 18-49), and the show's viewership is 11 percent higher than the previous season, with an average of 2.6 million viewers for each episode.
Hardcore Pawn also inspired one of the network's biggest freshman success stories. The January premiere of spinoff Hardcore Pawn: Chicago brought in a record launch of 2.1 million viewers.
Hardcore Pawn, an unscripted look at the pawnbroker family behind American Jewelry & Loan in Detroit, was created by Zodiak New York. Mike Gamson, Natalka Znak and Richard Dominick are executive producers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR