'Tudors' Actress Maria Doyle Kennedy Joins BBC America's 'Orphan Black'
Dylan Bruce and Jordan Gavaris were also added to the Canadian sci-fi series to air north of the border on Space.
TORONTO – The Tudors' Maria Doyle Kennedy has joined the cast of Orphan Black, the BBC America and Space sci-fi series from Canadian producer Temple Street Productions.
Dylan Bruce and Jordan Gavaris have also been added to the first season shoot of 10 one-hour episodes to debut in 2013.
Orphan Black, which will star Tatiana Maslany, is shooting on location in Toronto through February 2013.
The series, co-created by Graeme Manson and John Fawcett, portrays Sarah (Maslany), an outsider and orphan whose life changes on assuming the identity of a dead stranger who looks just like her.
Kevin Hanchard, Michael Mando, Elizabeth Saunders and Ron Lea round out the main cast for Orphan Black.
The series is executive produced by Ivan Schneeberg, David Fortier, Manson and Fawcett.
BBC Worldwide will distribute the series internationally.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'