Turner Broadcasting CEO Sees Only Minor Netflix Effect on Kids TV Ratings
Phil Kent also reiterates at an investor conference that "I'm very unhappy with the ratings" of CNN.
The availability of kids TV shows on Netflix is only a small, contributing factor in the recent ratings challenges of such networks as Viacom's Nickelodeon, Turner Broadcasting System chairman and CEO Phil Kent told an investor conference on Thursday.
Speaking at the Nomura 2nd Annual U.S. Media & Telecom Summit, the head of the Time Warner unit said: "I do not believe that having a lot of these shows on Netflix has been the most determining factor. It is a contributing factor, a marginal factor."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!