Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.’s Stuart Snyder To Keynote at MIPJunior
Synder will celebrate Cartoon Network’s 20th anniversary at the annual showcase in Cannes dedicated to kids’ programming
Stuart Snyder, president & COO of Turner Broadcasting System’s animation, young adults & kids media division, will animate the MIPJunior showcase with a keynote speech, organizer Reed Midem said on Friday.
Snyder will discuss the state of the children’s entertainment business and look at its future. Turner Broadcasting is a unit of Time Warner and the company behind the Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Adult Swim networks.
The Cartoon Network celebrates its 20th anniversary this year, and Snyder will use examples from the Cartoon Network’s past experiences and evolution. Cartoon Network is the top U.S. network for boys from ages six to 11 and is watched in nearly 100 million homes stateside and in 168 countries across the globe.
Synder previously worked at Game Tap, CINAR Corp. and USA Home Entertainment, and he co-founded Turnstile Entertainment.
MIPJunior will run October 6 – 7 in Cannes.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR