TV Guide Magazine Releases Comic-Con Issue on Zinio
The online-only magazine reveals secrets from The Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones, Glee, The Walking Dead, Fringe, True Blood, and Supernatural.
TV Guide magazine has partnered with Zinio to for a special 2011 Comic-Con special issue.
The online-only issue, which is not available through subscription or newsstand, features sneak peeks and details of The Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones, Glee, The Walking Dead, Fringe, True Blood, and Supernatural, among others.
It also has exclusive photos of stars on TV Guide magazine's Comic-Con yacht, and candid snapshots from their photo booth of Conan O’Brien, Natasha Henstridge, and the casts of Fringe, Chuck and Warehouse 13.
“Comic-Con attracts the biggest and brightest television stars, and partnering with Zinio allows TV Guide Magazine readers to get insider access to all the action through their desktop and mobile devices,” says Debra Birnbaum, Editor in Chief of TV Guide Magazine.
“If there is one thing TV Guide Magazine understands the best, it is entertainment news.” says Jeanniey Mullen, Executive Vice President and CMO of Zinio. “And with a special Comic-Con issue, we are sure that photos and stories they have created will delight every fan.”
Download here on Zinio.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR