TV Guide Magazine Releases Comic-Con Issue on Zinio
The online-only magazine reveals secrets from The Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones, Glee, The Walking Dead, Fringe, True Blood, and Supernatural.
TV Guide magazine has partnered with Zinio to for a special 2011 Comic-Con special issue.
The online-only issue, which is not available through subscription or newsstand, features sneak peeks and details of The Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones, Glee, The Walking Dead, Fringe, True Blood, and Supernatural, among others.
It also has exclusive photos of stars on TV Guide magazine's Comic-Con yacht, and candid snapshots from their photo booth of Conan O’Brien, Natasha Henstridge, and the casts of Fringe, Chuck and Warehouse 13.
“Comic-Con attracts the biggest and brightest television stars, and partnering with Zinio allows TV Guide Magazine readers to get insider access to all the action through their desktop and mobile devices,” says Debra Birnbaum, Editor in Chief of TV Guide Magazine.
“If there is one thing TV Guide Magazine understands the best, it is entertainment news.” says Jeanniey Mullen, Executive Vice President and CMO of Zinio. “And with a special Comic-Con issue, we are sure that photos and stories they have created will delight every fan.”
Download here on Zinio.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park