TV Land Promotes Two to Executive VP Roles
Jaclyn Rann Cohen and Kim Rosenblum are responsible for program strategy/acquisitions and marketing/creative, respectively.
TV Land has pinned executive vp stripes on two longtime executives.
Jaclyn Rann Cohen has been upped to executive vp program strategy and acquisitions, while Kim Rosenblum has been named executive vp marketing and creative.
Both executives were part of the original team that launched TV Land in 1996. They report to network president Larry Jones.
Cohen will continue to be responsible for purchasing off-net series and movies as well as provide strategic direction into the scheduling of all TV Land programming, on-air interstitials and integrated marketing opportunities for TV Land.
Rosenblum is responsible for all off-channel marketing, including consumer and trade advertising, media planning, consumer products, consumer promotions and ad sales marketing. She will also continue as the network's creative director and oversee TV Land's on-air and off-air creative as well as sponsor integrations.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR