TV Ratings: Telemundo's 'Voice' Spinoff Hits Highs
"La Voz Kids" hits 2.1 million viewers, steadily improving from the early May premiere.
While its parent series continues to see dips from a juggernaut spring, Telemundo's The Voice spinoff for younger singers continues to gain more traction with viewers.
La Voz Kids hit a new series high in its fourth episode on Sunday, rising 14 percent to 2.1 million viewers. In the adults 18-49 demo, the Spanish-language competition pulled in 1.04 million viewers -- a 13 percent increase from the previous week.
The latest episode is the latest improvement for the freshman series, now up 22 percent from its May 5 opener in total viewers and 19 percent in the key demo.
La Voz Kids, hosted by Daisy Fuentes and Jorge Bernal, counts Paulina Rubio, Prince Royce and Roberto Tapia in its judges panel. Rubio was recently confirmed as a judge on the third season of Fox's X Factor.
With its premiere, La Voz Kids became the highest-rated reality series in Telemundo history.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)