TV Review: ‘Men of a Certain Age’
TNT’s under-the-radar drama continues to surprise in its second season.
Men Of A Certain Age pulled off a strange contortion during its 10-episode first season: It managed to be both critically acclaimed and pull in 4.2 million viewers on average, ranking in the top five among basic cable’s freshman series. In other words, a pretty big cable hit. And yet the TNT drama was nearly absent from what passes for water-cooler conversation these days. If you mentioned the show to people, they shrugged. Never heard of it.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR