TVO pacts to put shows on YouTube<br />
Ontario broadcaster will have channel on the site
TORONTO -- Ontario's public educational broadcaster, TVO, on Thursday struck a deal with YouTube to stream its TV shows online.
As part of their agreement, TV will have its own YouTube channel to feature shows such as the interactive family channel "Your Voice" and the flagship newscast "The Agenda With Steve Paikin."
YouTube and TVO will share advertising revenue from the branded online channel.
TVO already had distribution arrangements with Yahoo! Canada and Joost.
The Canadian Broadcasting Corp., the country's public broadcaster, last year launched its own authorized hub channel on YouTube.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR