TV's Undercover Mogul
Comedian-turned-entrepreneur Byron Allen bags $100 million a year on shows you very likely have never heard of.
At the 2010 NATPE Market & Conference, CBS Television Distribution launched Swift Justice With Nancy Grace and Litton Entertainment brought Judge Karen's Court to market. Both came with multimillion-dollar promotional campaigns and won time slots in more than three-quarters of American TV homes.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR