Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment Promotes Executive
James Finn has been upped to executive vp marketing communications.
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has promoted James Finn to executive vp marketing communications, it was announced Tuesday by Mary Daily, president and CMO of the Worldwide Marketing division.
Finn, whose responsibilities include global oversight of corporate communications, digital marketing, media, publicity and marketing partnerships for the division, will report to Daily.
Finn has managed communications for all title releases and latest technology advancements, including Digital HD, Blu-ray, 3D and video-on-demand (VOD) since 2009. He has overseen more than 200 campaigns per year, including Avatar, Family Guy, Glee, Modern Family, Sons of Anarchy, Star Wars, The Simpsons and X-Men.
Finn previously worked at Fox Searchlight, where he was vp national publicity, shepherding campaigns for Slumdog Millionaire, Juno, Little Miss Sunshine, Once and Thank You for Smoking. He was also a publicist at Twentieth Century Fox.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR