Twentieth TV Promotes Casey Kyber To Senior Vice President Research
The studio's long-time ratings guru will oversee 20th TV's research efforts, including spearheading focus group testing and proving ratings analysis.
Twentieth Century Fox TV's ratings guru Casey Kyber has been upped to senior vice president of research.
In her new role, Kyber will oversee the studio’s research efforts, which includes providing ratings analysis, tracking series awareness and leading focus group testing of both new and returning series at the studio. She will continue to work closely with both 20th TV's executives and producers throughout development season and beyond to gather and share valuable audience feedback as well as to collaborate with the research departments at the broadcast networks and cable channels on a variety of research initiatives.
“Casey has grown to be much more than just our head of research. She has become a trusted advisor to our development and current programming departments as they strive to make our shows as powerful as they can be," said SVP brand and franchise and management Mark Pearson of the promotion, which is effective immediately. "We rely on both her expertise in analyzing the landscape from a ratings perspective, and her invaluable insights and suggestions for that one creative tweak that can take a show from good to great."
Kyber joined 20th TV in 2000 as a research and marketing manager, rising through the ranks to director, vice president and, ultimately, SVP. The mother of two began her career as an intern in the research department at CBS during her tenure at Cal State University Northridge, where she got a degree in radio, television and film.Email: Lacey.Rose@THR.com; Twitter: @LaceyVRose
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David