'Twilight' Actress Joins Fox Searchlight Dramedy 'He Loves Me'
Toni Trucks joins Paul Dano, Zoe Kazan and Annette Bening in the romantic comedy from 'Little Miss Sunshine' helmers Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris.
Toni Trucks, who can been seen in both parts of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, as the American nomadic vampire Mary, has been added to the cast of Fox Searchlight’s dramedy He Loves Me.
PHOTOS: 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn' First Look
Trucks joins Paul Dano, Zoe Kazan, Annette Bening, Deborah Ann Woll, Chris Messina and Antonio Banderas in the romantic comedy from Little Miss Sunshine helmers Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris.
Written by Kazan, He Loves Me centers on a novelist (Dano) whose loneliness has caused a serious case of writer’s block. He conjures up his dream girl, who comes to life to be his girlfriend.
Trucks will play the “feisty wife” of Messina's character.
Trucks' credits include the 2007 Hugh Grant/Drew Barrymore romcom Music and Lyrics. She is represented by Greene & Associates and Rugolo Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game