'Twilight' Actress Joins Fox Searchlight Dramedy 'He Loves Me'
Toni Trucks joins Paul Dano, Zoe Kazan and Annette Bening in the romantic comedy from 'Little Miss Sunshine' helmers Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris.
Toni Trucks, who can been seen in both parts of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, as the American nomadic vampire Mary, has been added to the cast of Fox Searchlight’s dramedy He Loves Me.
PHOTOS: 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn' First Look
Trucks joins Paul Dano, Zoe Kazan, Annette Bening, Deborah Ann Woll, Chris Messina and Antonio Banderas in the romantic comedy from Little Miss Sunshine helmers Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris.
Written by Kazan, He Loves Me centers on a novelist (Dano) whose loneliness has caused a serious case of writer’s block. He conjures up his dream girl, who comes to life to be his girlfriend.
Trucks will play the “feisty wife” of Messina's character.
Trucks' credits include the 2007 Hugh Grant/Drew Barrymore romcom Music and Lyrics. She is represented by Greene & Associates and Rugolo Entertainment.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR