'Twilight' alum joins John Wells drama
Rachelle Lefevre cast as a lead on CBS medical project
"Twilight" alumna Rachelle Lefevre has been tapped as a lead in John Wells' untitled ensemble medical drama for CBS.
The medical drama, from Warner Bros. TV and John Wells Prods., centers on a mobile medical team that travels the U.S. helping those in need get through life-or-death medical crises.
Lefevre will play a confident young doctor more comfortable in the field than in the office.
The project brings the actress back to CBS, where she co-starred on the drama series "Swingtown."
Lefevre is best known for her role as Victoria in the first two "Twilight" movies.
Meanwhile, Carrie Wiita ("Reno 911!"), repped by Bauman, Redanty & Shaul and Omnipop, and Andrea Savage ("Dinner for Schmucks") round out the cast of NBC's comedy pilot "The Strip."
"The Strip," from "Reno 911" masterminds Tom Lennon and Ben Garant, UMS and Principato-Young, stars Lennon as a former child star turned Hooters-style bar owner on the outskirts of Las Vegas.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR