'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part I': Kristen Stewart On Bella's Big Screen Transformation, Director Bill Condon and Slapping Thor
During an interview with THR.com editor Joseph Kapsch, the actress opened up about her movie "make-under" for the film's much-hyped Bella Cullen birth scene: "I looked bad and I knew that they were gonna digitally make it even worse."
Kristen Stewart and her Twilight co-stars are bracing themselves as Twihard fandemonium sweeps the nation.
The actress, along with her two leading men Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, will hit the red carpet at Downtown Los Angeles' LA Live complex for the premiere of Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part I on Mon. Sept. Nov 14. Fortunately, prior to this week's premiere hysteria, The Hollywood Reporter's THR.com editor Joseph Kapsch caught up with the actress for a one-on-one interview where she discussed the latest film in Summit Entertainment's widely popular series.
Stewart covered an array of topics with THR, ranging from her character's onscreen transformation in the movie's highly anticipated Bella birth scene, working with director Bill Condon, her immortalization at the famed Chinese Theatre as well as a scene from Universal's upcoming Snow White and the Huntsman where she regrettably slapped co-star Chris Hemsworth (a.k.a. Thor) in the face.
Watch THR's interview above for some of the highlights.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws