'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part I': Kristen Stewart On Bella's Big Screen Transformation, Director Bill Condon and Slapping Thor
During an interview with THR.com editor Joseph Kapsch, the actress opened up about her movie "make-under" for the film's much-hyped Bella Cullen birth scene: "I looked bad and I knew that they were gonna digitally make it even worse."
Kristen Stewart and her Twilight co-stars are bracing themselves as Twihard fandemonium sweeps the nation.
The actress, along with her two leading men Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, will hit the red carpet at Downtown Los Angeles' LA Live complex for the premiere of Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part I on Mon. Sept. Nov 14. Fortunately, prior to this week's premiere hysteria, The Hollywood Reporter's THR.com editor Joseph Kapsch caught up with the actress for a one-on-one interview where she discussed the latest film in Summit Entertainment's widely popular series.
Stewart covered an array of topics with THR, ranging from her character's onscreen transformation in the movie's highly anticipated Bella birth scene, working with director Bill Condon, her immortalization at the famed Chinese Theatre as well as a scene from Universal's upcoming Snow White and the Huntsman where she regrettably slapped co-star Chris Hemsworth (a.k.a. Thor) in the face.
Watch THR's interview above for some of the highlights.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!