'Twilight: Breaking Dawn': Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Give First Joint TV Interview Since Cheating Scandal (Video)
The actors laugh and joke -- as if nothing had happened -- in an "MTV First" sitdown.
Months after Kristen Stewart sent shockwaves through the Twilight-verse for cheating on Robert Pattinson, the pair -- allegedly back together -- effectively conceal any lingering awkwardness in their first joint interview together since Stewart admitted to an affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders.
The two, along with Twilight co-star Taylor Lautner, sat down with MTV First host Josh Horowitz to promote Breaking Dawn – Part 2. At one point, Horowitz asks Stewart whether it's "a little weird" that she'll no longer be doing interviews with Pattinson and Lautner once the vampire franchise ends for good. (The final film opens Nov. 16.)
"Yeah, it's a little weird," Stewart responds, eliciting laughs from her Twilight co-stars. "They've been for the last few press (junkets) been, like, separating everyone. Which is silly, I think. It's more interesting to watch this."
To which Pattinson replies: "This is not necessarily interesting to watch." The actor, who most recently starred in Cosmopolis, confessed that he was emotional "in the beginning" while filming the last installment of the blockbuster saga but his tears "dried up" toward the end of production.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram