'Twilight: Breaking Dawn': Two New TV Spots Highlight Movie's Thrills, Bella and Edward's Romance (Video)
The penultimate movie in Summit's five-film franchise opens Nov. 18.
Two new TV spots for the upcoming Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 hit over the weekend.
One, titled "Experience," features more of the movie's thrills, showing a pregnant Bella (Kristen Stewart), the wolf pack in attack mode and Edward (Robert Pattinson) declaring: "I won't let them hurt my family."
The other, titled "Love Forever," focuses more on the romance in the movie. It features the wedding between Edward and Bella, forecasting her "last night as a human," as Jacob (Taylor Lautner) says.
"I know I can do this," Bella tells Edward as he leans in to kiss her.
The penultimate movie in Summit's five-film Twilight franchise, which was directed by Bill Condon and is based on the book by Stephenie Meyer, opens Nov. 18.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws