'Twilight: Breaking Dawn': Two New TV Spots Highlight Movie's Thrills, Bella and Edward's Romance (Video)
The penultimate movie in Summit's five-film franchise opens Nov. 18.
Two new TV spots for the upcoming Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 hit over the weekend.
One, titled "Experience," features more of the movie's thrills, showing a pregnant Bella (Kristen Stewart), the wolf pack in attack mode and Edward (Robert Pattinson) declaring: "I won't let them hurt my family."
The other, titled "Love Forever," focuses more on the romance in the movie. It features the wedding between Edward and Bella, forecasting her "last night as a human," as Jacob (Taylor Lautner) says.
"I know I can do this," Bella tells Edward as he leans in to kiss her.
The penultimate movie in Summit's five-film Twilight franchise, which was directed by Bill Condon and is based on the book by Stephenie Meyer, opens Nov. 18.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!