'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2' Trailer First Look Shows Baby in Danger (Video)
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s child is hunted by the Volturi in this brief look at the Nov. 16 Summit release.
Poor Edward and Bella didn’t have much of a honeymoon period.
After a death-defying pregnancy threatened by a pack of werewolves and the fetus’ desire for human blood, the vampire power couple (played once again by Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart) are now facing a threat from abroad in the teaser for the new The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 trailer.
Apparently, the Volturi believe the couple’s daughter, Renesme, is “an immortal child,” the type of vampire who is created when a youngster is bitten and who tends to be uncontrollably powerful.
The group of Italian vampire baddies (portrayed onscreen by Michael Sheen and Dakota Fanning, among others) wants to kills Renesme, even though she is, in fact, not an immortal child. The human-vampire hybrid was actually born to the then-human Bella (thanks to a gruesome cesarean section courteously of Edward, as viewers of the previous installment will recall).
“She grows every day,” Bella says in the teaser, which features a flash of the mature for her age infant, already as large as toddler.
The full trailer for the Nov. 16 Summit Entertainment release hits online Wednesday.
Watch the video below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR