'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1' Soundtrack: Album Art and Track List Revealed
Twi-hard anxious for another peek inside The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 can now look to the album’s soundtrack for an idea of what to expect when the film is released.
PHOTOS: 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': New Pictures From the Film
Summit Entertainment has teamed with Chop Shop Records and Atlantic Records to release the soundtrack on Tuesday, Nov. 8, though the album’s cover art and track list were revealed on Monday, Sept. 26.
Christina Perri, Iron & Wine and Mia Maestro join previously announced artist Bruno Mars on the soundtrack. Mars recently spoke with Billboard.com about his offering, titled “It Will Rain,” which can be purchased exclusively on iTunes Sept. 27.
STORY: Bruno Mars Says 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn' Song Shows 'Darker Side of Love'
“The Twilight movies for me (are) a love story. But it's a dark love story. And I think the best way to describe the song is: it's the darker side of love. I think that pretty much sums it up,” he said.
Find the complete track list below. Part 1 of the franchise finale is slated to hit theaters on Nov. 18, 2011, with Part 2 scheduled for Nov. 16, 2012.
1. The Joy Formidable: Endtapes
2. Angus & Julia Stone: Love Will Take You
3. Bruno Mars: It Will Rain
4. Sleeping At Last: Turning Page
5. The Features: From Now On
6. Christina Perri: A Thousand Years
7. Theophilus London: Neighbors
8. The Belle Brigade: I Didn’t Mean It
9. Noisettes: Sister Rosetta (2011 Version)
10. Cider Sky: Northern Lights
11. Iron & Wine: Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Wedding Version)
12. Imperial Mammoth: Requiem on Water
13. Aqualung & Lucy Schwartz: Cold
14. Mia Maestro: Llovera
15. Carter Burwell: Love Death Birth