'Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2' Scene to Premiere at Target During DVD Release Event
Nearly 500 stores will host release parties for the penultimate film in the series on Feb. 10.
Fans who attend a Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 DVD release event at Target will get a special surprise – the first viewing of a scene from the highly anticipated final film in the franchise.
Nearly 500 stores across the country will extend store hours to host a release event for Summit Entertainment’s Breaking Dawn – Part 1 beginning at 11 p.m. on Feb. 10. At these parties, fans will be shown an exclusive, world-premiere scene from the fifth and final film. Then, at midnight, fans can purchase the Target exclusive, Limited-Collector’s Edition DVD of Breaking Dawn – Part 1, that includes a prop flower from the wedding scene.
The final film in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn – Part 2, is set to release in theaters on Nov. 16, 2012. It stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner.
The penultimate film in the series, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn-- Part 1, was released into theaters in on Nov. 18, 2011. It’s grossed $279.8 million domestically, and $697.9 worldwide to date.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR