'Twilight: Eclipse' Sells 3 Million on DVD, Blu-ray in First Two Days
"The Sorcerer's Apprentice" and "Knight and Day" round out the top three on the sales chart.
Eclipse, the third film in the Twilight vampire saga, topped the national home video sales charts the week ending Dec. 5 even though it arrived in stores at midnight Friday instead of the customary Tuesday. Summit Home Entertainment says consumers bought 3 million DVDs and Blu-ray Discs of the film its first two days in stores.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR