'Twilight,' 'Harry Potter' Trailers Most Searched on Google in 2010
The search giant’s annual survey reveals that Justin Bieber edged out Netflix, Youtube videos, Lady Gaga and "Transformers 3."
NEW YORK - Twilight: Eclipse followed by Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows and Iron Man 2 were the most-searched movie trailers on Google this year, while Lost, American Idol and Saturday Night Live were the top-searched TV shows, the Internet giant said in its annual review of search trends on Thursday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR