'Twilight's' Kiowa Gordon Released From Jail
The Wolf Pack member posted $1,000 bail.
Twilight actor Kiowa Gordon is out of jail.
Gordon, who plays Wolfpack member Embry Call, was picked up by cops earlier this week when police stopped a car in which he was riding and discovered there was a warrant out for his arrest. The first warrant stemmed from him failing to appear at a court hearing regarding his 2010 arrest in which he was underage and found with caffeinated alcoholic beverage Four Loko and a marijuana pipe.
Gordon paid $1,000 bail and was released from Maricopa County jail on Wednesday, the Arizona Republic (via Entertaiment Tonight) reports.
The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn: Part 1 hits theaters this November.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR