'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Sports Swimsuit, Then Jeans on Two Magazine Covers
The actress addresses her body image and "Breaking Dawn" co-stars in November interviews.
Actress Kristen Stewart graces the November covers of two fashion magazines with two very different looks. On her Glamour cover, the Twilight star wears a casual strapless geometrical striped top and jeans with her hair down; for British GQ, she's in full glam mode in a poolside lounge chair wearing a dark green retro bikini and slicked down hair.
Her interviews also reveal different aspects of the actress' life.
Interviewed by Twilight book series author Stephenie Meyer for Glamour, Stewart says she and Taylor Lautner are true fans of the film franchise who enjoy watching their work together. "It’s fun to watch with [Lautner] because we actually sit and watch it. Me and Taylor are actual Twilight fans, so we can sit there and be totally into it!"
Team Edward, on the other hand, does not take the same pleasure in watching his work. Says Stewart, "I sit there with Rob [Pattinson] …he likes it, but he has just such a different energy."
Stewart also speaks about fame and her upcoming film project, the big-screen adaptation of Jack Kerouac's On the Road, in GQ.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I opens in theaters Nov. 18. Stewart's Snow White and the Huntsman project is slated for a June 2012 release.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!