'Twilight's' Nikki Reed Records Single With Husband Paul McDonald (Audio)
The actress wrote the lyrics to "Now That I Found You," and also lends vocals to the track.
Twilight actress Nikki Reed and her husband, former American Idol contestant Paul McDonald, have recorded a song together.
"Now That I Found You" features music by McDonald and lyrics by Reed, and debuted on Ryan Seacrest's morning radio show Monday.
The actress described the unplanned collaboration during a phone interview on the show: "I've experiment with writing lyrics for other people in the past. He recorded the music, on the way back from Europe, a week and a half ago. I just sat and wrote lyrics to his music."
The song was recorded this weekend in Los Angeles with producer Andre Harris of Dre & Vidal.
Reed, who frequently blogs on her official website and got her start in Hollywood as the writer of Thirteen, told Seacrest that McDonald is encouraging her to pursue her musical side, "He wants to be a super team. I'm a little more shy. We've done some open mics together."
Reed and McDonald were married in Oct. at a private ranch in Malibu in front of 100 guests. They met at the March premiere of Red Riding Hood and became engaged in June.
Reed plays Cullen clan member Rosalie Hale in the Twilight movies.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR