'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1' New Trailer Is Released (Video)
Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner react to Bella's growing baby bump in the two minute and thirty second trailer released Tuesday.
The it being Twilight's baby Reneseme.
In a new trailer released by Summit Entertainment via Yahoo! Tuesday for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1, Twi-hards get another sneak peek at the vampire baby growing inside of Bella (Kristen Stewart).
In the two-and-a-half minute clip, fans get to see part of Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Bella's wedding, complete with a dance between Bella and Jacob (Taylor Lautner).
But, midway through, the clip takes a foreboding turn with Bella's pregnancy. Edward can be seen reacting with fear after seeing the baby kick. Carlisle (Peter Facinelli) describes the "fetus" as "incompatible" with her body, saying "it's too strong and fast-growing" and that it will kill her. Fans also get a glimpse of the ever-present Edward-Jacob drama, as the two argue over Bella's safety.
From the looks of it, there'll be plenty of vampire and werewolf action in the upcoming movie to satiate Twilight's rabid fan base, whose wait is getting shorter. The film hits theaters Nov. 18.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR