'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -– Part 2' DVD, Blu-ray to Be Released March 2
The home entertainment release by Lionsgate follows the Summit Entertainment title performing at the local multiplex.
TORONTO – Lionsgate on Monday said the home entertainment release of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 will be March 2.
The final chapter of The Twilight Saga will be rolled out on Blu-ray disc, a two-disc DVD, VOD and digital download by Summit Entertainment.
The indie studio chose a weekend street date to drive up retailing buzz, including midnight sales of the home entertainment release.
Breaking Dawn -- Part 2 has so far taken in $290 million in domestic box office.
Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series has sold more than 116 million copies worldwide, while the global box office for the complete film series stands at more than $3.3 billion.
Lionsgate promises the Blu-ray and two-disc DVD will include hours of bonus materials.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR