First Three 'Twilight' Pics Returning to Theaters for One Night Only
Summit Entertainment and NCM Fathom are partnering on the fan-appreciation program.
Summit Entertainment and NCM Fathom are teaming to return the first three Twilight Saga movies to theaters for one night each in the weeks leading up to the release of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part I on Nov. 18.
Approximately 730 theaters nationwide will participate in the fan-appreciation program, dubbed “Twilight: Saga Tuesdays.”
Twilight, the first film in Summit’s blockbuster franchise, will play on Tuesday Nov. 1, followed a week later on Nov. 8 by The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse on Nov. 15.
Fathom, a unit of National CineMedia, also will present never-before-seen footage and new cast interviews as a part of the Tuesday screening series.
Summit has often screening previous films in the franchise before a new Twilight film opens.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR