'Twilight' Star Kiowa Gordon Arrested
He was taken into custody in Arizona early Monday morning.
Twilight's Kiowa Gordon, who plays werewolf Embry Call, was arrested Monday morning in Tempe, Ariz.
Police took him into custody because there was an outstanding warrant against him stemming from his drug paraphernalia possession arrest in 2010, TMZ.com reports.
The actor was riding in a car that was stopped for a "routine registration check" in Tempe at 6:12 a.m. on Monday. Police then realized there was a warrant for his arrest.
According to the police report from his 2010 arrest, a then-underage Gordon was cited by police for carrying a glass marijuana pipe and drinking Four Loko, a caffeinated alcoholic beverage that has been banned in several states.
Breaking Dawn: Part 1 hits theaters Nov. 18.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR