'Twilight' Studio Summit Closing $750 Million Refinancing, Big Investor Payout (Exclusive)
5:00 AM PST 3/7/2011 by Alex Ben Block
The deal, expected to close this week, consists of a $550 million loan and a $200 million revolving line of credit guaranteed against future revenues from movies, including two "Twilight" sequels.
Vampires turn out to be a bloody good investment.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile