'Twilight' Studio Summit Looking to Raise $800 Million in Refinancing
Ratings agencies assign the company's debt a stable outlook, citing the vampire franchise, but also say the firm needs to prove that it can produce additional hits.
NEW YORK – Summit Entertainment is looking to raise $800 million in debt to repay existing debt while improving its credit terms, finance productions and pay a special dividend to its investors, which include film company Participant Media..
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR