'Twilight's' Kellan Lutz Joins Samuel L. Jackson in 'Arena' Trailer (Video)
The actors appear in a grown up version of “The Hunger Games.”
Kellan Lutz, the actor behind The Twilight Saga’s Emmett Cullen, will try action hero on for size in the upcoming thriller, Arena.
Starring opposite Samuel L. Jackson, Lutz plays a firefighter forced into a modern day gladiator arena. Initially refusing to battle, Lutz’s character is offered the chance to fight his way out of the tournament and potentially save his own life in the Jonah Loop directed film.
Drawing similarities to the Lionsgate adaptation of Suzanne Collins’ The Hunger Games, the online forum in which Arena’s fighters appear is called “The Death Games.” Viewers at home can watch the fights and even vote on which warriors they would like to see live or die.
Lutz recently wrapped the upcoming action fantasy Immortals with Henry Cavill, which is set for a Nov. 11th release. He will also appear in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 when it hits theaters on Nov. 18th.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR