'Twilight's' Nikki Reed, 'American Idol's' Paul McDonald Engaged (Report)
"He's the one," Reed says after showing off her ring at the MTV Movie Awards.
Twilight star Nikki Reed is engaged to American Idol finalist Paul McDonald, multiple media outlets are reporting.
A rep for Reed did not immediately respond for comment to The Hollywood Reporter. PHOTOS: Wildest moments from the MTV Movie Awards
The two met in March. "I love him and I don't care," Reed told critics last month of their fast romance.
"I've never met anyone like him. I've never met anyone who has such a good solid heart and comes from such a good solid family and is just a genuine person. We have the exact same sense of humor. I've never laughed so much with anyone as I do with him," she said earlier this year. STORY: Shocking MTV Movie Awards moments
Reed also said that McDonald, who came in eighth place on the 10th season of Idol, has been writing songs for her.
"He says he's going to release a Nikki Reed EP," she told E!'s Mark Malkin.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR