'Twisted' Star Avan Jogia Signs With ICM (Exclusive)
The actor is set to appear in the ensemble feature "Ten Thousand Saints" with Ethan Hawke and Hailee Steinfeld.
Twisted star Avan Jogia has signed with ICM, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The actor, 21, plays Danny Desai, a teen recently released from juvenile detention for killing his aunt, on the ABC Family thriller. The drama resumes the second part of its rookie season on Feb. 11.
Jogia previously was a series regular on the Nickelodeon comedy Victorious, and recurred on the series Caprica and Aliens in America. He made his professional acting debut in the 2006 Lifetime telepic A Girl Like Me: The Gwen Araujo Story.
The actor is set to shoot the 1980s New York-set ensemble drama Ten Thousand Saints, joining a cast that includes Ethan Hawke, Emile Hirsch, Asa Butterfield, Hailee Steinfeld, Emily Mortimer and Julianne Nicholson. He also is attached to the indie feature The Shangri-La Suite.
Jogia also is repped by Characters Talent Agency in Canada and KLWGN Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR