Another 'Two and a Half Men' Star Declares War
Angus T. Jones echoes Charlie Sheen as he begs fans to stop watching "filth'" and Warner Bros. again is forced to make tough personnel decisions.
It's deja vu all over again at Two and a Half Men. Nearly two years after Charlie Sheen was fired from the Warner Bros.-produced CBS sitcom for, among other things, insubordinance and rants aimed at co-creator Chuck Lorre, teen star Angus T. Jones now finds himself in similarly hot water. Will the unfolding situation end with another actor being asked to leave the hit sitcom prematurely?
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR