Two actors sign on for 'Skyline'
Eric Balfour, Donald Faison join the sci-fi thriller
Eric Balfour and Donald Faison are starring in "Skyline," a sci-fi thriller being directed and produced by visual effects artists Greg and Colin Strause.
Also among the cast are Scottie Thompson and Brittany Daniel.
Written by Joshua Cordes and Liam O'Donnell, the story takes place in a Los Angeles high-rise where a small group of survivors brave a mysterious attack of otherworldly origins.
Faison is playing an entrepreneur who lures his longtime friend (Balfour) to the West Coast. After a night of partying, both wake to find a strange force is swallowing humanity off the face of the earth.
Filming has begun in Los Angeles.
The Strause brothers and their company Hydraulx have extensive experience in the FX world, with the duo working on a host of movies, including "Avatar," "The Book of Eli," "300" and "Constantine."
Balfour, repped by UTA and Principato-Young, has appeared in genre movies such as "Hell Ride," "The Horsemen" and "The Spirit."
Faison, one of the stars on the long-running series "Scrubs," was last seen on the big screen in Summit Entertainment's "Next Day Air." He's repped by UTA and Rigberg Entertainment.
Daniel is with APA and Rigberg.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram