Two actors sign on for 'Skyline'
Eric Balfour, Donald Faison join the sci-fi thriller
Eric Balfour and Donald Faison are starring in "Skyline," a sci-fi thriller being directed and produced by visual effects artists Greg and Colin Strause.
Also among the cast are Scottie Thompson and Brittany Daniel.
Written by Joshua Cordes and Liam O'Donnell, the story takes place in a Los Angeles high-rise where a small group of survivors brave a mysterious attack of otherworldly origins.
Faison is playing an entrepreneur who lures his longtime friend (Balfour) to the West Coast. After a night of partying, both wake to find a strange force is swallowing humanity off the face of the earth.
Filming has begun in Los Angeles.
The Strause brothers and their company Hydraulx have extensive experience in the FX world, with the duo working on a host of movies, including "Avatar," "The Book of Eli," "300" and "Constantine."
Balfour, repped by UTA and Principato-Young, has appeared in genre movies such as "Hell Ride," "The Horsemen" and "The Spirit."
Faison, one of the stars on the long-running series "Scrubs," was last seen on the big screen in Summit Entertainment's "Next Day Air." He's repped by UTA and Rigberg Entertainment.
Daniel is with APA and Rigberg.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!