Two cast in Sci Fi's 'Warehouse'
Paula Malcomson tapped for 'Caprica'
Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelly have been tapped to star in Sci Fi Channel's two-hour dramedy pilot "Warehouse 13," which Jace Alexander is set to direct.
Meanwhile, Paula Malcomson has been cast as the female lead in "Caprica," Sci Fi's prequel to "Battlestar Galactica."
"Warehouse," from UMS, revolves around two FBI agents -- by-the-book Myka (Kelly) and rule-bender Peter (McClintock) -- who, after saving the life of the U.S. president, are relocated to Warehouse 13, a location that houses supernatural objects the government has collected over the centuries. The duo's assignment is to retrieve missing objects and investigate reports of new ones.
Kelly ("Vanished") is repped by Domain and manager Joannie Burstein. McClintock ("Crumbs") is repped by ICM and manager Ric Beddingfield.
Alexander, who helmed the pilot for USA's "Burn Notice," also is directing the MGM film "Day One." He is repped by WMA and Fineman Entertainment.
Set 50 years before the events in "Battlestar," the UMS-produced "Caprica" follows the evolution of the Cylon race and the fight between two families.
Malcomson ("Deadwood") will play Amanda, a surgeon who works as a double agent. She is repped by ICM and One Management.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!