Two films battle for weekend b.o. crown
'Date,' 'Titans' neck and neck for No. 1 spot; results due Mon.
The weekend boxoffice's titanic clash of genres may take until Monday to decide conclusively when final figures are released, but preliminary estimates showed Fox's action comedy "Date Night" bowing atop the domestic heap with $27.1 million.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR