'Two Hours of Laughing'
6:00 AM PST 11/27/2012 by As Told to Bill Higgins
Linda Gray, his friend and onscreen wife Sue Ellen, describes in her own words her final poignant visit to say goodbye.
I originally met Larry when we did the first table read for Dallas in 1977, and the last time I saw him was the day before he died on Nov. 23 in Dallas. And from the beginning to the end, he was fun and generous.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR