Two join 'House at the End of the Street'
Jennifer Lawrence, Max Thieriot to star in horror thriller
Jennifer Lawrence and Max Thieriot are starring in "House at the End of the Street," a horror thriller from FilmNation and A Bigger Boat being directed by Mark Tonderai.
"House" centers on a teen girl (Lawrence) who moves with her mom to a new town and learns that their home is across the street from a house where a double murder took place. Complications ensue when the teen befriends the massacre's sole surviving son (Thieriot).
The project is looking to be to "Psycho" what "Disturbia" was to "Rear Window."
FilmNation's Aaron Ryder and Peter Block of A Bigger Boat are producing with Tim Williams, Hal Lieberman and Jonathan Mostow. Mostow wrote the story on which the script, written by David Loucka, is based.
Producers are looking at a mid-July start in Ottawa.
The CAA-repped Lawrence stars in "Winter's Bone," an indie drama due out this year, and recently wrapped production on "The Beaver," starring Jodie Foster and Mel Gibson.
The Gersh-repped Thieriot has tested for leads in "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" and "Justice League" and in the fall is toplining Wes Craven's "My Soul to Take."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting