Two Paradigm Agents Depart to Launch APA Physical Production Department (Exclusive)
Jay Gilbert and Gil Harari will lead APA's new unit, which will represent below-the-line crew.
APA is launching a physical production department to represent below-the-line crew, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Paradigm agents Jay Gilbert and Gil Harari are leaving that agency to serve as APA vice presidents and co-heads of the new unit, which will represent directors of photography, film editors and costume designers, among other crew members. Gilbert served as co-head of Paradigm’s physical production department since 2006, when he and Harari joined from the former BWCS Agency. Their Paradigm clients included 42 stunt coordinator Allan Graf, The Conjuring producer Rob Cowan and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes second unit director Bradley Parker.
“This is an excellent addition to our continued growth,” said APA president and CEO Jim Gosnell. “I could not be more thrilled to have Jay and Gil at the helm of this new division as we expand our business across all aspects of production.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR