Two sign on for 'Iron Man 2' roles
Kate Mara, Clark Gregg join Jon Favreau-helmed sequel
Kate Mara and Clark Gregg have joined Marvel's "Iron Man 2," being directed by Jon Favreau and currently shooting in Manhattan Beach, Calif.
Mara's role is being kept under wraps.
Gregg is returning as Agent Phil Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Gregg next appears in "(500) Days of Summer," being released July 17 by Fox Searchlight. Gregg, who stars opposite Julia Louis-Dreyfus on CBS' "The New Adventures of Old Christine," directed and co-wrote "Choke." He is repped by UTA and 3 Arts Entertainment.
Mara has also joined Michael C. Hall, Sarah Silverman and Rainn Wilson in the indie ensemble comedy "Peep World," being directed by Barry Blaustein for Occupant Films. The movie shoots this spring.
Additionally, Mara, repped by WMA and Goodmanagement, booked a recurring stint on HBO's "Entourage," where she plays a potential love interest to Kevin Connolly's character.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR