Two sign on for 'Iron Man 2' roles
Kate Mara, Clark Gregg join Jon Favreau-helmed sequel
Kate Mara and Clark Gregg have joined Marvel's "Iron Man 2," being directed by Jon Favreau and currently shooting in Manhattan Beach, Calif.
Mara's role is being kept under wraps.
Gregg is returning as Agent Phil Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Gregg next appears in "(500) Days of Summer," being released July 17 by Fox Searchlight. Gregg, who stars opposite Julia Louis-Dreyfus on CBS' "The New Adventures of Old Christine," directed and co-wrote "Choke." He is repped by UTA and 3 Arts Entertainment.
Mara has also joined Michael C. Hall, Sarah Silverman and Rainn Wilson in the indie ensemble comedy "Peep World," being directed by Barry Blaustein for Occupant Films. The movie shoots this spring.
Additionally, Mara, repped by WMA and Goodmanagement, booked a recurring stint on HBO's "Entourage," where she plays a potential love interest to Kevin Connolly's character.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!